1. Abedin, F., Q. Ye, H.J. Good, R. Parthasarathy, and P. Spencer. 2014. “Polymerization- and Solvent-Induced Phase Separation in Hydrophilic-rich Dentin Adhesive Mimic.” Acta Biomaterialia, 10: 3038-3047. Abstract.
2. Balcioglu, B.K., A. Ozdemir-Bahadir, D. Hinc, C. Tamerler, and B. Erdag. 2014. “Cost Effective Filamentous Phage Based Immunization Nanoparticles Displaying a Full-length Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen.” Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 5(1): 46-53.
3. Dixit, N., J.K. Settle, Q. Ye, C.L. Berrie, P. Spencer, and J.S. Laurence. 2014. “Grafting MAP Peptide to Dental Polymer Inhibits MMP-8 Activity.” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B, Applied Biomaterials. Abstract.
4. Ge, X., Q. Ye, L. Song, A. Misra, and P. Spencer. 2014. “Synthesis and Evaluation of Novel Siloxane-methacrylate Monomers used as Dentin Adhesives.” Dental Materials 30(9): 1073-87. Abstract.
5. Laurence, J.S., B. Nelson, Q. Ye, and P. Spencer. 2014. “Characterization of Acid-Neutralizing Basic Monomers in Co-Solvent Systems by NMR.” International Journal of Polymeric Materials, 63:361-7. Abstract.
6. Mills, B., Q. Mu, M.E. Krause, and J.S. Laurence. "claMP Tag: A Versatile Inline Metal-Binding Platform Based on the Metal Abstraction Peptide." Bioconjugate Chemistry, 25(6): 1103-11. Abstract.
7. Misra, A., R. Parthasarathy, Q. Ye, V. Singh, and P. Spencer. 2014. “Swelling Equilibrium of Dentin Adhesive Polymers Formed on the Water-adhesive Phase Boundary: Experiments and Micromechanical Model.” Acta Biomaterialia, 10(1): 330-42. Abstract.
8. Mozioglu, E., M. Akgoz, C. Tamerler, and Z.T. Kocagoz. 2014. “A Simple Guanidinium Isothiocyanate Method for Bacterial Genomic DNA Isolation.” Turkish Journal of Biology, 38(1): 125-9.
9. Seker, U.O., B. Wilson, J.L. Kulp, J.S. Evans, C. Tamerler, and M. Sarikaya. 2014. “Thermodynamics of Engineered Gold Binding Peptides: Establishing the Structure–Activity Relationships.” Biomacromolecules, 15(7): 2369-77. Abstract.
10. Singh, V., A. Misra, R. Parthasarathy, Q. Ye, and P. Spencer. 2014. “Viscoelastic Properties of Collagen-Adhesive Composites under Water-saturated and Dry Conditions.” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A. Abstract.
11. Song, L., Q. Ye, X. Ge, A. Misra, J.S. Laurence, C.L. Berrie, and P. Spencer. 2014. “Synthesis and Evaluation of Novel Dental Monomer with Branched Carboxyl Acid Group.” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B, Applied Biomaterials, 102(7): 1473-84. Abstract.
12. Spencer, P., Q. Ye, A. Misra, S.E.P. Goncalves, and J.S. Laurence. 2014. “Proteins, Pathogens, and Failure at the Composite/Tooth Interface.” Journal of Dental Research, 93(12): 1243-9. Abstract.
13. Tamerler, C., N. Rahbar, and P-Y. Chen, eds. 2014. "Bioinspired and Biological Materials." Guest Editors on Bioinpsired, Biomimetic and Nanobiomaterials.
14. Tamerler, C., ed. 2014. "Bionanotechnology: Biology Enabled Nanoscience and Technology." Guest Editor on Nanocommunications.
15. Utku, F.S., E. Seckin, G. Goller, C. Tamerler, and M. Urgen. 2014. “Carbonated Hydroxyapatite Deposition at Physiological Temperature on Ordered Titanium Oxide Nanotubes using Pulsed Electrochemistry.” Ceramics International, 40(10): 15479-87.
16. Yucesoy, D.T., B. Taktak-Karaca, S. Centinel, B.H. Caliskan, E. Adali, N.G. Karaguler, and C. Tamerler. 2014. “Direct Bioelectrocatalysis at the Interfaces by Genetically Engineered Dehydrogenase.” Bioinspired, Biomimetic, and Nanobiomaterials, 4(1): 79-89. Abstract.
1. Deng, T., H. Liu, S. Nukawarapu, M. Oyen, and C. Tamerler, eds. 2014. Advances in Structures, Properties and Applications of Biological and Bioinspired Materials. Materials Research Society and Cambridge University Press.
2. Dixit, N., P. Spencer, and J.S. Laurence. 2014. "Protein-Polymeric Materials Interaction: Mineralized Tissues Reconstruction." In Encyclopedia of Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials, edited by Munmaya Misra. New York, NY: Taylor and Francis Group.
3. Taktak-Karaca, B., M. Hnilova, and C. Tamerler. 2014. "Site-directed Biological Functionalization of Solid Surfaces: Materials Selective fusion Proteins in Bio-nanotechnology." In Bio-Inspired Nanotechnology: From Surface Analysis to Applications, edited by R. Tiffany Walsh and Marck R. Knecht. USA: Springer.
1. Abedin, F., S. Goncalves, Q. Ye, J. Laurence, and P. Spencer. 2014. "Polymerization Kinetics of Hydrophilic-rich Phase in Phase-Separated Dentin Adhesives." At Academy of Dental Materials, Annual Meeting, October, Bologna, Italy.
2. Karaca, B. T., S. VanOosten, J. Meyer, M. Richter, and C. Tamerler. 2014. "Modular Peptide Based Hybrid Nanoprobes for Targeted Bioimaging and Biosensing." In Advances in Structures, Properties and Applications of Biological and Bioinspired Materials, Material Research Society Symposium Proceedings, MRS and Cambridge University Press.
3. Spencer, P., Q. Ye, L. Y. Song, X. P. Ge, A. Misra, C. B. Tamerler, C. Berrie, and J. S. Laurence. 2014. "Interfacial Design of Dentin Adhesive with a branched Carboxylic Acid Monomer." At Society for Biomaterials 2014 Annual Meeting, April, Denver, CO.
4. Ye, Q., F. Abedin, H. Good, P. Spencer, R. Parthasarathy, C. B. Tamerler, A. Misra, J. S. Laurence, and C. Berrie. 2014. "Hydrophilic-rich Phase Mimic in Dental Adhesive: Polymerization- and Solvent-Induced Phase Separation." At Society for Biomaterials 2014 Annual Meeting, April, Denver, CO.